cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing junction box position

mikewot
On our wavelength

Hello again 🙂  Got a question about the internal junction box for the hub.

My daughter is moving in around the corner from us. House had no broadband so ground team came put and ran coax from the pavement to the house, left it coiled outside. Engineer is coming to connect up internally tomorrow. My daughter will have internal work done on the house so the initial position of the hub will change. I'm 'guiding' the engineer as to the initial position. Question is can they route the cable internally fairly loosely with the intent to come back in, say, 6 months and put it into its final configuration? Or does it have to be fully fixed in position now and it's a different job to come back and finalise? Rough idea on cost please.

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi mikewot,

Thank you for reaching back out to us and welcome back, once the installation has been done if the Router needs relocating we can do this, this would be a one off £25 callout charge which would go on the following bill.

Regards

Paul.

mikewot
On our wavelength

Thank you Paul, great answer 🙂

You are very welcome Mike,  you can arrange this by calling us on 789 from a virgin landline or 0345 454 1111, you can also text your query to +44753 305 1809, a member of the team will aim to respond within 24 hours, if you do need any further help please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.