cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant receive incoming calls on landline

Steffidh
Joining in

I am unable to receive incoming calls on my landline. I can make calls and have a dial tone. But when someone tries to call me it rings their end but nothing on my phone. I spend an hour and a half going round in circles with customer service last night. And was eventually told that I would receive a text message to confirm what was happening. I have received none!!! All I want is an engineer sent to my property to investigate. 

3 REPLIES 3

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Steffidh,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We're sorry to hear that you're currently facing issues with incoming calls and that you did not get the help required when calling our team.

We can certainly assist your further and get a technician booked if required, however before we do this, we will need to check a few things with your first.

Can we ask if you've been able to try an alternative handset just so we can eliminate it's not the equipment causing the issue?

Can you also make sure that your handset volume is turned up to maximum and has not been muted in error.

Please try the above and come back to us so we can assist you further.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Yes I have tried another handset and yes my volume is turned all the way up

Thanks for coming back to us Steffidh,

We appreciate you trying this for us. As this has not worked, I will invite you in for a private chat and get the engineer arranged for you. Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi.