cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being charged but no phone!

peteW34
Tuning in

For the past two months our bill has showed landline calls having been made from our number. And we have been charged for them. 

However WE DO NOT HAVE A PHONE ABD OUR SOCKET IS IN OUR GARAGE. 

Last month when we complained we were told these charges would be upheld. This month there more. 

I REPEAT WE DO NOT HAVE A PHONE. 

Please could someone help. 

thank you. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @peteW34,

Thank you for coming back to me about your billing issues via Private Message. I'm glad that I could assist in having this issue resolved.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know and we'll be happy to look into this further for you.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @peteW34,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear that you've been charged for some landline calls when you do not have a landline phone connected to your socket.

This sounds like a potentially crossed line. I'll be more than happy to have this issue investigated and help resolve this issue. 

I will send you a Private Message to confirm a few details to have this issue sorted out. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @peteW34,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message. I'm glad to hear that you've been able to chat to our team via phone and have your issues raised.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know and we'll be happy to assist further.

Thank you! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @peteW34,

Thank you for coming back to me about your billing issues via Private Message. I'm glad that I could assist in having this issue resolved.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know and we'll be happy to look into this further for you.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team