cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adaptor

littlebrooklyn
Up to speed

I had a letter back in August saying our phone line would be moving over to the fibre network on the 2nd November and that I would receive the adaptor for it before then.  It's now nearly half way through October and I've not received it and I've tried phoning CS but haven't had any success with them either.  Any help would be appreciated.

Lyn

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @littlebrooklyn,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I will be able to get an adaptor ordered from here but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @littlebrooklyn,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I will be able to get an adaptor ordered from here but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

You're very welcome @littlebrooklyn and please keep me updated.

Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks very much for your help Steven, adaptor arrived and today was change over day.  My other half isn't very good with gadgets so it was left to me to sort out and thankfully it all went well.  Plugged it all in, rebooted, all working fine so thanks again for your help.

Great to hear it's all working littlebrooklyn 🙂

Thanks for letting us know!

Alex_Rm

Good evening, 

sorry not sure where to post this but I know my switch over is due beginning of April.  Not sure when I should receive my adaptor but I have t received one as of yet.

please can someone advise. 

Many thanks 

julian

Hello jazzman301975.

Thanks for asking about when you will receive your adapter.

Have you been given an exact date for the switchover?

Or have you just been informed it is due to be completed before the end of April.

The adapters are sent out in advance a week or so before, so you are ready and prepared.

Gareth_L