Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Activate call divert

This is absolutely ridiculous. I have no options to activate call divert other than calling the call centre. I’ve called 6 times over the course of 2 days and each time I’m on hold for 45 minutes and the call cuts off. This is shocking service at such a difficult time. There is no live chat other than the BOT that tells you to call, and NOBODY answers. Alls I want is a call divert activated on my landline and need this to be done ASAP considering I’ve been trying for 2 Full days to contact somebody. Please sort this out or contact me ASAP!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Activate call divert

Try *70 then the number you wish to divert to inc area code then #

to check it call *#70 to cancel #70

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Nothing happens when I do this!! Is the area code 44 for a mobile number or my area code for the account which is 20? Also how do you check. When you dial *#70 it just beeps? Your instructions are not clear. And thanks for the apology of the absolute poor experience I’ve had. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It says online you have to activate it on my account first. Before I input these details. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello!!!!!!!! Is someone actually going to help me with this or not. 3rd day tomorrow.  ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING SERVICE!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello!!!!!!!! Is someone actually going to help me with this or not. 3rd day tomorrow. ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING SERVICE!!!!!!

0 Kudos