Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access my virgin media account ⁸

Hitherfield1
Joining in

Hi 

Hope someone can help me.

Since I signed up to virgin media , I am not been able to create an account because it doesn't recognize any of my details.  Tried my name,  account number and area code,  nothing has been working and not sure what to do next.  

4 REPLIES 4

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Hitherfield1,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues getting into your online account.

Have you previously registered for an online account, and had previous access to it? If you've never registered for an online account, you can register here: Register for MyVirginMedia.

Please let us know if this has helped, or if you're still experiencing issues. I'll be happy to help further if needed.

Thank you. 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello Paulina 

Thanks for getting back to me.  

I even thought maybe I never registered when I joined so I tried creating one and same thing happened.  Used my surname and account details as shown on my bill but still not working.  I  can easily access my virgin mobile account but not the other . 

Hi Hitherfield1, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. 

To allow us to look a little further in to this, we will need to confirm some information with you. This includes passing data protection with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi Hitherfield1, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. 

I'm glad things have all been sorted for you now. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

Take care, 

Kath_F
Forum Team