Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Xbox one connection issues

Ever since the hub 3 has been connected I continuously drop out of games during Xbox gaming.

An engineer has been, last Wednesday, changed a few connections and the splitter and tested the speed, all fine. 

Another engineer is booked for Monday morning but the point is I can’t use the Xbox, 9 days now!

Last night we lost all connections to the internet/WiFi so nothing could work iPad etc etc 

Can I revert back to my old hub which had no problems whatsoever, or are these just teething issues with the no hub and all will be fine?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Xbox one connection issues

Hi Rigsy43,

Welcome to our community forum and thanks for posting. Are you currently experiencing internet issues itself or is the internet currently working fine apart from the XBox? 

If you still have the old hub, you can try and connect it to see if it helps, but ideally we would like to help resolve the issues with your Hub 3. Please can you text us on 07533051809 so we can run some diagnostics.

Warm Regards,

Lisa_CC

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Engineer has just been, second one, and replaced the whole hub 3 this time.

I have had coonection issues but mainly dropping out of Xbox whilst gaming.

Just going to try the Xbox now to see if this has resolved the issues?

Thanks for replying

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the update Rigsby43 and happy to hear that the engineer has been round and that your internet is working now. Please let us know if you experience anymore internet issues.

For the XBox, are you connecting via wifi or wired and are you able to check both? 

Thanks,

Lisa_CC

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lisa,

yes all seems to be working now.

Xbox is hard wired not WiFi but no further issues as yet.

thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting us know Rigsy43, glad things seem more stable. If there's anything else don't hesitate to give us another shout 👍

Tom_F

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I am having constant connection issues - I feel it more with the Xbox as the dropouts are short and the Xbox requires a constant live connection.

because of this virgin media help lines won’t help me without charging me for the gadget help.

Has anyone else had the same issue particularly with Xbox? 
move tried all the fixes that blame the Xbox - port forwarding etc, resets, new cables nothing works.

my set up is wired to the Xbox