Menu
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 11 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ping Spikes @ 2000+

Hi Secretary, 

It looks like we replied to your thread yesterday, have you not received this? 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 12 of 16
Flag for a moderator

well yes there was a reply but my actual issue wasn't addressed. If you check the thread you'll see what I mean. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 13 of 16
Flag for a moderator

I have checked your thread and can see one of our community has responded with further ways to get information that can help. If you can pop a response to this we can help work on this further.

^Martin 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hello Paul.

Sorry for the delay in replying and the service issues. There is according to our systems a short term network issue affecting the service. I've now done a work order and scheduled it to the network team to resolve this asap.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 15 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hello John_GS

I did receive a PM from one of the forum team last week "Emma" who asked me for some details about the account. she then got back to me and said she could not see a problem with my connection but if was still having this problem she would arrange for a engineer to come out.  I did msg her back saying yes i still had the problem and i also posted some screen shots for her from BQM to show my ping is still spiking  above 2000ms but still waiting on her reply.

Thank you for looking into this, its been driving me crazy for a few months now

Paul.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 16 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Cheers for popping back @TwistedV8

Since Emma messaged you, it is still showing that there is a short term performance issue that my colleague John advised in his last message. 

As yet, we do not have an estimated fix date for this issue but I assure you that it has been logged on your account and is with the correct team to monitor and check for you. 

Please do not hesitate to get back in touch here anytime and myself or one of the team will be more than happy to check for updates for you - until the area issue is cleared, we're unable to do any further checks on the service; I am sorry. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide