Gaming Support
Get support for online gaming setup and connection issues
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Really bad lag past 2 weeks

Hi all.past few weeks I’ve had a really bad connection…to the point it is unplayable. I’ve had issues before with power levels and this feels similar if not worse. I’ll post my router network stats below.

Lag and poor connection for past few weeks

After a whole load of problems last summer that took months to sort, problems are now back.1Gig Superhub 5Packet loss, lag, disconnetionsDL power seems way out, the engineer configured it so it would normally stay around 0-4 on all channels until the...

Ctenn by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to access Battle.net

Hi, I've had Virgin with a hub 5 for awhile now with no issues, then tonight I tried to open the Battle.net app on my PC and get the error BLZBNTBNA00000A8D. I'm also unable to access the Battle.net website either on my PC via ethernet or on my phone...

Slow broadband speed

Hi I’ve recently started a new contract with virgin media and have seen that the minimum speeds should be 30mbps a wifi scan on the VM connect app shows download: 4mbps and the status is great which is a joke and ordering wifi pods is nearly impossib...

Xbox cannot connect to game servers, Telford area?

HiSince our post code area in Telford suffered a loss of internet the other day, my Xbox cannot connect to the game servers or xbox store etc. it says I am connected online OK, but when I start a game it tells me it cannot connect to servers? Even if...

seige 6 gameplay jittering and packet loss

as the title says my son is exprincing this for a ew days now    i even installed the game to my pc down stairs and the same issue packet loss and jittering gameplay   after speing hours looking odiffrenr forums and also virgins forums its seems like...

rcoates by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lag spikes - BQM sawtooth

Hello.Since the beginning of installation we've been experiencing lag spikes (from ~22ms to ~300ms).They occur everyday.Lag spikes hit us at the same time most of the times, however sometimes they affect just one of the PC.We're both using PCs, conne...

ppozniak_0-1709839338385.png
ppozniak by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos