Menu
Zeptha
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Losing packets

for the past week now I've been losing packets and it's causing me to disconnect from games and being able to pretty much anything that requires internet access been on phone to virgin 6 times and they have nothing is wrong with my internet but clearly there is or my connection wouldn't look like this and before anyone says it yes I've reboot and restarted my router because that all they ever tell you do when you phone them up and getting sick of it hell virgin even sent a new HUB because of it and still not fixed anything and i'm getting sick of it

Inked6b495d6dc44272686630fa68de664d3d042465e3 (1)_LI.jpgInked6b495d6dc44272686630fa68de664d3d042465e3_LI.jpg 

0 Kudos
Trypta
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Losing packets

From my experience with virgin, if you call them the agents have absolutely zero technical knowledge. The best you can hope for is for them to send out an engineer and show them this. And then something MIGHT happen. I gave up though, I had a similar problem and just switched ISP and it's been great since.
Highlighted
jpeg1
Trouble shooter
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Losing packets

Something is very seriously wrong with your service. You could post your modem stats here and they might well give a clue as to what is wrong, but in any case it is going to need a visit to put things right. 

Phone again and insist on an engineer visit  If the usual call staff refuse, go for the 'Thinking of leaving us' option and they should respond more positively. 

0 Kudos