Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 11 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Latency Packet loss problems

Hi Martin, 

I understand what you are saying but the fact is 40 days later after several engineers visits I still  have the same problems.

The AFM hasnt called back as he promised to 4 days ago and im still struggling with 40% of all packets being lost.

Excuse my scepticism but I wont be holding my breath for a solution or the AFM to take ownership which he hasnt the previous 2 times we spoke.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I'm sure once the AFM has been in touch with my colleague we will be able to proceed further. 

^Martin

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Okay but considering I spoke to AFM tuesday he said he would call back wednesday and I have been calling him since then. 

Your colleague also has been trying to contact him since Thursday so at what stage do I try to contact someone else to help with my packet loss issue?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I have same issue.Packet loss making pro gaming impossible. I know the issue is with VM, probably cable issue outside. It gets worse when network gets busier. I have a pro setup at home, and Network monitoring active. I'd love to have an engineer look at it but VM don't respond. Help!
0 Kudos