cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with apex

Fox2023
Joining in

Hey everyone! First time posting here but I am out of ideas...

I play Apex legends on the ps5, and I started getting an issue a few months ago (I THINK it was when I upgraded to the hub 5). The issue is when I try to log in the main menu it can eiter let me in first time or it can take multple tries sometimes over 20 minutes to log in. The errors are different too like error code 100 (which i have googled fixes like  DNS changes but that didnt work for me), fail to connect to playstation network. I have spoken to ea support and tried everything they suggested apart from trying on a different network like a mobile hotspot but thats because i dont have access to any other network. Got done port forwarding last night which i think i did correctly, was a little complicated and apart from one(said something like cant interfere with a specific reserved port),  they all got added

does anyone have any ideas? Would appreciate any help at all, thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Client62
Legend

DNS changes only work if the default DNS is not working normally, as the login process is being displayed, the DNS is fine.

Getting to the logon screen and not getting past it points to an issue well past the boundary of Virgin Media's network.

Perhaps the best place to report the login failures is : https://apexlegendsstatus.com/

I have already talked with an ea advisor and went through everything he suggested and its weird how it only seemed to have the issue when i changed modem