cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet packet loss

NathanDrexx
Joining in

My internet has been experiencing packet loss and it’s very evident packet loss, When i go on my computer it’s essentially unusable as every few seconds it’s not receiving or sending any data due to this when i game which is my job it’s an unplayable experience and the speeds are definitely below promised speeds, everytime we call about getting someone to be sent down and do something about it we get told we have to pay for the service when it’s not our fault your services aren’t working! and we’ve tried everything, a different wire, turning it on and off again, resetting and nothing gives results it sometimes causes a temporary fix however that’s not good in a field where consistency is my income.

2 REPLIES 2

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Post your power levels and network log.   Also setup a BQM here www.thinkbroadband.com/ping

How are you connecting?  Wired or wifi ?

What Hub do you have ?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

HI NathanDrexx,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you are experiencing packet loss while gaming, please provide the information asked for by Adduxi, so we can help further.

Regards

Paul.