Menu
Wardis
On our wavelength
Message 11 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: High Latency / Jitter

The cabinet is full apparently for Fibre, I called BT very recently. Only can provide copper which won't help.

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi, Wardis. Thanks for the reply. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the service. please monitor this for us and let us know if anything changes, I have checked the area and everything is showing green and there is no area outages. Chris 

0 Kudos
BlackMonk30
Dialled in
Message 13 of 15
Flag for a moderator

I have the exact same issue as you. I have raised 5 complaints all stating they tried to contact me and couldnt get through so case closed. Load of lies, not 1 call, missed call or voicemail.

unfortunately our issue with over utilisation will not be resolved. I have tried everything just like you. 
only option is to join BT, which i will be doing soon 

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi BlackMonk30, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having some issues with utilisation. 

I can see my colleague Ash has replied to your thread here: T3 timeouts, Hub stats and BQM - latency issues If you have any further issues, questions or just need more support, stick to your thread there so all the information is in one place 🙂 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Wardis
On our wavelength
Message 15 of 15
Flag for a moderator

I can't even join BT, my cabinet is full in my area haha. Virgin Media love to palm off customers it seems, I've been with VM over multiple addresses for almost 20 years. Crazy!

0 Kudos