Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Gigabit Connection Issues Hub 4.0 - lag spikes ps4

Hi All

I have just upgraded to the Gigabit connection and am already seeing connection issues that where not there when I was on a slower connection on the old hub 3.0.

I have my ps4 connected via ethernet and playing on call of duty.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Gigabit Connection Issues Hub 4.0 - lag spikes ps4

[url=https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/02a12e7f0a75f9c48d09212d01a20a17281fa7a5]My Broadband Ping[/url]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Area22,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear your Gigabit service is causing connection issues, I have done a full check our end and cannot see any issues at all, all the levels are as they should be,

As it has been a couple of days since your last post how have things been going?

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No issues yesterday although it did spike a few times but then not again after that (around 6ish)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for coming back to me, I would advise to keep an eye on it for the next 72 hours keeping a log of any issues you are having,  you can set up a free “Broadband Quality Monitor” to continually monitor the state of your connection and record any network dropouts. It does it 24/7/365 and it keeps a visual record of any/all of your network disconnections, useful data to have to match to the Network logs (in your Hub settings) and also in discussions with us. Make sure you un-check the “ignore ping from WAN side” box in the settings if you see a wall of "red" - note it will take an hour or two to start seeing a sensible picture here is the link you will need.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for coming back, I would advise to monitor it for the next 72 hours and we can then look further into this for you.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos