Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 38
Flag for a moderator

FIFA 20 - Ultimate Team - Freezing On Loading Screen

Virgin you have issues with a game mode called Ultimate Team on a game called FIFA 20. EA tweeted that they have even contacted you.

Fifa Ultimate Team freezes logging in to main screen. But the rest of FIFA works fine.

I've had zero issues with your highest broadband package connection wise even on Fifa. I always get under 40 ping and zero packet loss.

So please post a fix in reply. 

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Fifa 20 connection issues

For info:

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/538384/known-issue-virgin-media-fut-crashing/p4

EA Sports are blaming you for it:

https://twitter.com/EAFIFADirect/status/1233480179202187264

A Eahelp twitter private message said:

"Hello there! We are seeing a very large number of reported incidents from Virgin Media. As mentioned, we're looking into contacting the ISP to see if we can help with the situation. Thank you for your patience in the meantime and if you have any other questions just message us back! "

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fifa 20 connection issues

Do you know if Virgin Media responded to this on here with a fix? Just had to make an account to get this resolved. 

I'm confused how can their only be an issue specifically getting into Fifa Ultimate Team via a Virgin.. isp like what?? What next you can't customize your car in Forza? Or add a mod to the M14A in COD?

Virgin you there?????

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 4 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Re: FIFA 20 - Ultimate Team - Freezing On Loading Screen

Hello FreeKurt0411,

Welcome to our community forum page. 

We're very sorry about the issues you're experiencing when trying to access FiFA 20 online. 

This has been raised by our faults team and the reference number is: F007836499 

We'll be sure to keep you posted once we have an update. 

Kind regards, 

Community Moderators 

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Fifa20 freezing

Since 18,00 on Friday 28th Feb I have been unable to play the on line ultimate team of the ea sports FIFA20. I understand from ea sports that it is a particular issue with Virgin ISP. Do you have any idea of when this issue is likely to be resolved?

Regards 

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Can you please tell me what the problem is? I and thousands who have virgin media and play fifa on console are having this problem. It's been 17 hours and not virgin or EA have said what the problem is

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 8 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Is there any update on the Fifa 20 I have a ps4 and an Xbox in my household and neither can work?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 9 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Hi All, 

Our team are still investigating this issue; to assist with the investigation they have asked if any affected customers could provide a Trace Route and Ping test to the EA servers. 

If you could post the results below, ensuring that any personal information such as your IP address etc is blanked out, that would be really helpful. 

Thanks

Mod Team

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 38
Flag for a moderator

What ip address do you want us to trace we don't know the ip address of the of the server we need to do a trace to.

0 Kudos