Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Destiny 2

Hi, I was with BT broadband and changed to virgin, since I changed I’m constantly getting kicked from game and either loose connection and have to load game again or it sends me to orbit.

I’ve had all the error codes, think I’m filling Noah’s Ark, I’ve tried to contact virgin tech but keep getting cut of and no one will try to help, virgin customer support is the worst I’ve experienced and am about to cancel my direct debit and cancel my account. 

Ive accessed port forwarding and opened ports that PlayStation and bungie have asked me to do but I still keep getting kicked,  

I know it’s the hub3 as my PS4 worked with BT, can you please help, thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Destiny 2

Hi Face13, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble with the Internet. Can you confirm if it's just the game that you're experiencing issues with?

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No, it’s not just destiny is all my online games plus I’m having to use my data to reply to this on phone and I’m sitting 4feet from my hub3

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Face13,

I've had a look at your connection and at the moment it appears that you're affected by a Prolonged Multiple Customer Performance Issue. 

Our automated systems have identified a fault in the area and will look to resolve this as soon as possible.

Very sorry for any inconvenience caused, once the issue has been resolved we can then perform further diagnostics.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Alex, I only joined virgin on the 16 December, because of the better speeds but I haven’t been able to use it at all, every time I call customer services I get the same answer, problems in my area, I’m absolutely raging that I left BT

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Face13,

Thanks for coming back to us. I can only apologise for the broadband issues. The issue you're facing is SNR (signal to noise ratio) on the line. The fault reference for your records is F007724726. The estimated fix date is the 27th January. Again, please accept sincere apologies for the broadband issues.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos