Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

unable to log on to emails

Hi, my wife and I are both on the same virginmedia account. I'm able to access the virginmedia website and log on to my emails as normal. my wife can only access the website, she is unable to log on to her emails, keeps coming up with "connection error" message. my wife is unable to post through this community chat as it wants her to verify her email which of course we can't do if we can't access it, she is unable to access emails on all devices available to her, so we believe it must be something account related. she is unable to speak to anyone over the phone as the answer machine message just tells her there is no one available due to the coronavirus and to use the website to seek technical help, but of course she can't use the website, as it won't let her seek help without being able to verify her email address. is anyone able to help please?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: unable to log on to emails

Hello

With regards to getting this sorted, there is a way you can contact our team other than the Live chat or call route.

I'd suggest the best thing to do would be to contact the team via the text message service.

Their contact number is 07533051809.

The team will then be back in touch!

I hope this helps

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: unable to log on to emails

thank you so much we will try this shortly 👍

0 Kudos