cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the worst customer service experience

JR_666
On our wavelength

I have a simple problem with email .. something wrong on the Virginmedia side. Can't be hard to sort I thought until I tried the support 'service'. 

Trying to get through to anyone other than the most annoying set of bots imaginable or to 'agents' who's only solution is to reboot the router, is impossible. Anyone know the trick to find a human to talk to that knows more than they can read out from an FAQ?

I have spend hours on the phone, on WhatsApp, on messenger .. even raised complaints. All the complaint results in is a text message to say they tried to contact me but couldn't get through! A total lie! Then an offer to call for a priority call on 150 which is nothing more that a generic support line. 

Funny how the sales guys have no problem contacting me ... support, no chance. 

This is beyond doubt the worst support service I have ever come across for a technology company. Even make British Gas look slick ...

Anyone from Virginmedia reading this??

13 REPLIES 13

DeafMan
On our wavelength
will martin fix it ???? never
many time letter then reply say PHONE
do they understand what deaf mean ?????
now second email account gone problem
if someone email me say i got moving new home
if i dont have it
then i will SUED VM

DeafMan
On our wavelength

read this

i got reply from team in private message he say

""Re: Email password not working

Sadly Paul, I would have to advise that data protection has not been passed and I'd therefore have to advise you to call our team, on 0345 454 1111 or 150, where our team will be able to run through alternative data protection opens with you.

Kindest regards,

David""

oh PHONE  they virgin media team don't understand what deaf mean

they no aware what deaf

they must learn in google what deaf mean

phone phone phone come on virgin media

that why quit

and will sued then for rip us off

why i pay £48 for ?????

wow

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are any of the option listed under Contact options here Accessibility and extra support of help?

Contact options

Text us
Mobile customers can send a message to us via WhatsApp on 07305 327 112 ^
Monday to Friday 7am – 11pm, Saturday and Sunday 8am – 8pm

Text Relay service
RelayUK helps deaf, speech impaired and hearing impaired people to talk to each other over the phone and via an app using the relay service. To contact us via RelayUK you can download Relay UK app or call us free on 18001 0800 052 2164

Video Relay service
If you’re a British Sign Language user you can contact us using a British Sign Language video interpreter, via the InterpretersLive! service, provided by Sign Solutions. You can also pre-book BSL Video Interpreters and other types of remote communication support. The service is available to you during our opening times.
If you are using a Laptop or PC to contact us go here Use this URL
Alternatively, if you are using a mobile or a tablet see details here Use this URL

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

DeafMan
On our wavelength

video call i been and waiting waiting waiting i keep eyes on screen

waiting waiting waiting

they say might busy

yes million make complaint to call call call call call

that why line are busy

its your is problem

old time NTL wonderful service they have own textphone (minicom) wonderful that no need dial 150

but you remove textphone (minicom) for deaf people

shame on you

i pray hard one day all virgin media staffs and manager will became deaf

then you will aware