Menu
pff
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

"mailbox unavailable"

when i log into email via website i get redirected to page

https://store.virginmedia.com/unavailable.html

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

I have waited an hour, retried on a different computer, incognito mode etc. without success. I have only ever logged on via webmail and haven't checked it in a while, only reason i tried it today was i think you guys are sending me a new router i was seeing if you had emailed me about when it might arrive. anyway thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: "mailbox unavailable"

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your email account @pff.

Are you still having this issue? I want to make sure that it hasn't been fixed before I start looking into this and ruining anything that may have already been done. 

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
pff
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: "mailbox unavailable"

Hi Steven_L

thank you for your response, i had completely forgotten about this until now, logging on to investigate a completely separate issue!

I can confirm that i am no further forward with this issue and still get the same message.

It might be obvious in the delay of response that i don't really check the email unless there is a problem to make sure i haven't missed any correspondence! 

Thanks

0 Kudos