cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"mailbox unavailable for over 24 hours"

BeginnersLuck
On our wavelength

Hi there - I've had the "mailbox unavailable" message coming up on my webmail for over 24 hours now - seemed to stop working while I was emailing via my phone yesterday. 

Usually when this happens, I can change the password and get back in, and my phone can at least access emails, but as of right now the new password isn't letting me in at all, and my phone is unable to connect to Virgin's email server, either. 

I have emails in there that I need to access today, so it's a real problem - can anyone on the VM side help, please?

(I'm aware that this is a regular occurrence with Virgin's wembail, and has been for ages - I don't see how they can't fix this problem...!

5 REPLIES 5

BeginnersLuck
On our wavelength

Still trying to change my password in order to get in, but now I'm being told that whatever password I choose cannot be used.

Is anyone else having such a tough time with this at the moment? Can anyone help?

Thanks!

here in west mids no email either so your not the only one. not a password issue but more a service issue.

Aha - well that is something (though not a huge help to either of us!) Thank you for letting me know. 

Unfortunately, I've tried changing my password so often, I'm now completely locked out of my VM account. What a nightmare this is...

Turns out there's a bit email problem with VM, though it doesn't seem to be affecting all areas! (I've got family who live elsewhere whose service seems to be fine at the moment...)

Hi BeginnersLuck.

Thank you for posting. Welcoming you back onto the forums.

Sorry to see you are having issues accessing your emails.

We are aware of this issue and doing everything we can to resolve this, please just hang in there and thank you ever so much for your patience. 

Click this link as it guides you to one of our other community forums which explains more about the email issue you are having.

Thank you.

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide