cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

orphaned account

Khali_O
Joining in

Virgin switched off my virgin.net email account when I moved to a house with no fibre connection to the net. 9 years later I am still getting salacious and pernicious emails from this account so it has long since been hacked. Can someone help me turn the thing off please? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Khali_O 

Thanks for joining me on PM and providing me the details for the email so I can request the deletion. This has now been done and will be deleted within 3-5 days.

Kind regards.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Khali_O 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear you are receiving unwanted mails. I will send you a PM now to get the details and raise the deletion with IT.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Khali_O 

Thanks for joining me on PM and providing me the details for the email so I can request the deletion. This has now been done and will be deleted within 3-5 days.

Kind regards.

John_GS
Forum Team

thanks John for your quick response and help.

Regards

Gerry