cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ntlworld email

Andylovell87
Joining in

I have been experiencing a lot of hacking through my ntlworld email and I need to close it down asap 

I have called virgin, and when I try to log on through the website it’s telling me it’s not a valid email address 

how can I get this shut down asap 

5 REPLIES 5

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Andylovell87 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced these issue with your email address! Can I ask if this email is attached to an active and current broadband account with us? 

Thank you.

Hi 

no it’s a old account I have had for 20 years 

Thank you @Andylovell87 

We do close email address that are no longer attached to broadband accounts, this should happen after 90 days but sometimes can take longer, and we would not be able to reinstate the email for you.

I can contact our teams however to ask that the email address be fully deleted. If you would like to me to do this please do let me know and I'll pop you a PM so we can get this arranged. 

Hi 

as it keeps getting hacked it won’t stay unused for 90

days so if you can get it closed that would be great

No problem @Andylovell87 

I will pop you an PM now so we can arrange this for you, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thanks again