Katie, I have replied

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 22 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Re: @ntlworld.com email issues

Afternoon all

Same issue still ongoing however I have just missed a call from virgin media.

No voicemail left could you please chase this up and ask who ever it was to try again. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 23 of 26
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Finally resolved from 2and line support.

Disappointing it took over a month but never mind it's done now.

Thanks to all that helped

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 24 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Apologies for any frustration but thanks for getting back to us with the update s21slm.

If there's anything else please let us know.

Tom

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 25 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Hi hopefully someone on here can help me. 

This morning suddenly I cannot access my ntl email any more . I normally access through my phone but today apparently my credentials were incorrect so I tried to log in through my laptop and Google chrome. I logged onto my virgin media account using the credentials fine (I'm a secondary account BTW) but still couldn't access my email. I wondered if changing the password might help so I contacted the primary account holder to change the password. I then tried to log in again using the new password on my phone, failed, so logged in through my laptop and again I'm in to the main account page but when I try to access my email I'm told

Sorry!

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

As I'm a secondary account when I got through to someone on 150 they didn't want to know me. The primary account holder doesn't have the time to speak to anyone on the phone so I'm hoping there's something I can do?

Thank you

Al

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 26 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alstukes1,

Thank you for getting in touch. 

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your mailbox. We can definitely help you with this 🙂 

As I am going to need to ask some account specific questions I will pop you over a private message now.

This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Speak soon, 

Nat
0 Kudos