cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not receiving

michaelw2
Dialled in

Hi 

Receiving email to my iPhone but not my laptop?? received it on iPhone 15.17 still waiting as of 15:48. Why?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@michaelw2 wrote:

Receiving email to my iPhone but not my laptop??

So how are you accessing your email account on the laptop? Using an email app or client (as you probably do on the iPhone) or by signing in to the email account on VM webmail service on the VM website?

If you are using an email app or client on the laptop try signing into the webmail account from this link https://mail2.virginmedia.com/    by entering the email address and password when prompted.

Has the missing email arrived there?

• If it has, then there is an issue with the email app/client on your laptop.
  • If not, then something odd is going on.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@michaelw2 wrote:

Receiving email to my iPhone but not my laptop??

So how are you accessing your email account on the laptop? Using an email app or client (as you probably do on the iPhone) or by signing in to the email account on VM webmail service on the VM website?

If you are using an email app or client on the laptop try signing into the webmail account from this link https://mail2.virginmedia.com/    by entering the email address and password when prompted.

Has the missing email arrived there?

• If it has, then there is an issue with the email app/client on your laptop.
  • If not, then something odd is going on.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Michaelw2,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your Email services looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

I can see @coenoby has already given you some really good advice to start with, have you been able to gather any new info from their post? 

Furthermore, we did have an issue with sending/receiving emails last week, this was resolved on Wednesday and most customer's email issues have now been resolved. 

However, if you're one of the small amount of customers still having issues, could you please try resetting your email password to something new and that's never been used before. If you're using 3rd party email apps please then make sure these are updated with the new security details too. 

I have a really helpful link here that may give further assistance if you need it 👉 Managing VM Emails

Please let us know how you get on!

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi
I am using VM email account. I am receiving emails now but still haven't received the email on
VM client that I have received on my phone?

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @michaelw2 

Thanks for your response

Just to check, have you tried the above tips from my colleague? Please do keep us updated

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs