Menu
Lisa_CC
Message 31 of 67
Flag for a moderator

Re: mailbox unavailable

Hey there Brianmcdonald11,

Welcome to our Community Forum and sorry to hear you're unable to access your Blueyonder email account. I'm going to send you a Private Message so I can take a look for you. Please reply back to it 🙂

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Q-S
Tuning in
Message 32 of 67
Flag for a moderator

The primary mailbox on my account (wife's email address) is currently coming up as Sorry! Mailbox is not available, try again in an hour. Blah- blah-blah! 

Cant get hold of anybody at virgin media all day, box still unavailable, can sign in to "My Virgin Media", can change password for the unavailable mailbox, can access my mailbox no problem but the wife's remains "unavailable".Tried phoning 150, pressed 1 for sending me a link by text for me to follow (done this twice) but no link sent, no text even.

Sat for hours waiting for "the team" (after being put through by the automaton) on the message service online but still nothing. If this carries on VM will have to go. I know things are slower than normal due to Covid19 but this is ridiculous when you simply cannot get in touch, can't even email customer services and wait for a reply. Rant over! 

0 Kudos
JD56
Joining in
Message 33 of 67
Flag for a moderator

Same problem since last Tuesday on my email account - changed password on my account a number of times and changed settings but nothing works 

jon

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 34 of 67
Flag for a moderator

Hi JD56

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry you are unable to access your emails, I would like to get this resolved for you, I will send you an invite into a private chat shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
MGBetts
Joining in
Message 35 of 67
Flag for a moderator

I had the same problem a couple of days ago.  It turned out that someone had hacked my email account and put in a forwarding address to redirect my emails to (so that I didn't receive them).  I discovered this some time ago and rectified it, but they still blocked my account, then sent a notification email to my account which they had blocked, so obviously I had no way of seeing it!

The only way to resolve it was to use the 150 help line.  There is no other way to contact VM at present.  I was probably waiting at least an hour and kept getting put to the back of the queue as they redirected my call.

My advice would be to raise a question here on this forum and hope they resolve it with individual people.  I'm disappointed by the lack of care shown in attempting to inform me and resolve the issue.  If I'd had an urgent email waiting I had no way to read or respond to it.

drfeet
Joining in
Message 36 of 67
Flag for a moderator

Hi!

I'm getting mailbox unavailable.

I got a letter today from Virgin to reset my password because my email has been locked due to suspicious activity.

I reset my password and can get into my virgin media account OK but I still can't access my email via webmail or via my mail program.

What can I do?

Many thanks.

Tags (1)
trickytree67
Joining in
Message 37 of 67
Flag for a moderator

Can I possibly have some help as well please, I can’t access my primary email account despite changing my password, not been able to access it since Friday. 

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 38 of 67
Flag for a moderator

Hello Drfeet,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your email resolved, I am sorry its happened.

I'll need to send you a PM so we can chat about account specifics and get passed security. 

I'll send this now, speak soon!

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 39 of 67
Flag for a moderator

Hi trickytree67,

I haven't missed you out don't worry 🙂 I'll send you a PM now as well so I can help you too. 

Make sure you have your security information ready and we'll get started.

Speak soon!

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 40 of 67
Flag for a moderator

Hi Drfeet,

I'm really glad we got this sorted for you today, didn't take long at all did it? lol 

If you need any further help for this particular issue please just post on this thread again. For anything else please create a brand new post 🙂

Thanks so much!

Megan_L