Menu
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 41 of 43
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trouble accessing email

HI IgnoredUser, can you advise what has been advised thus far and what we are doing to resolve the issue. Have you had a mail explaining that the mailbox is unavailable like Adeewest? ^Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 42 of 43
Flag for a moderator

Hi.

No I have not.

Nor did we get any email telling us the account was to be closed.

In short, we changed the account in 2016 and carried on using the old email address. This worked until 12th March this year.

Not only were we using this address, but VM sent our bills for the new account to that email address.

Then in March you turned it off, and it is still off. The email is not bounced, just lost in your servers. I have spent days on this, by phone, web chat, text and on here, to no avail. I have been lied to, ignored, and left for hours waiting for a response that never comes.

I am really unhappy as there is no option for us to get the services fro anyone else, which is why I have not cancelled. VM seem content to keep taking 135 a month from us, but nobody wants to help with this issue.

There's a load of email in the inbox and I can't access it. I can't use a different address for some people as they want to verify my ID by using the address they have used for us for years. 

I only want the Blueyonder email to work for another week. That's not a lot to ask, is it?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 43 of 43
Flag for a moderator

NOW 24 DAYS WITHOUT NTL EMAILS, WITH NTL CONTINOUSLY LIES/NON ACTION 

LATEST AFTER NUMEROUS CALLS/FORUM COMMINICATIONS

72 hours ago I was promised a phone call, in the next 72 hours ax I have not received a call I phoned 150, only to be told this account has been deleted,at my request and they can not really activate it,

I never asked for my Ntl email address to be canceled, even you said in your latest I should be able to receive email(unfortunately I cannot)

I can also still log into this email address account so it can't be deleted(another lie from VM)

Can you please advise as you can appreciate patients is running thin.

0 Kudos