Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

how to change account

Hi - I have 2 accounts with virgin - one is an ntlworld email account that I use for emails (virgin took over the ntlworld system which is why I have that), the other is a primary account set up by virgin where all my virgin bills go to. Every time I log in I get my secondary account coming up (probably due to cookies). I have looked everywhere over the virgin site - how do I switch viewing between the 2 accounts. I guess I could delete all the cookies of my pc but I'd prefer to know how to switch accounts to view on the virgin site - Thanks and regards.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: how to change account

Sorry - I didnt explain that properly - every time I click on the my virgin media home page it automatically brings up my secondary account ( I dont even get the choice to log in - it just brings up full access to my secondary account emails and I cant see how to switch to my primary account).

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Sign out of the My Virgin Media page and then sign in again with the other account details.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi - ok its seems to work - I should sign out properly off the virgin site (using the virgin sign out button in settings - maybe there's a more visible sign out button - I will look) - anyway if I sign out properly I can sign in again to a different account - I I obviously wasnt signing out properly - I was just going elsewhere without signing out so it kept remembering who I was ! Thanks for your help you have sorted it for me - Cheers 🙂 Thanks again.