cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I delete my virgin.net email?

ajnorth
Tuning in

Hi, I have a very old virgin.net email address that I want to delete because all I get from it now is spam, but I can't find any way of deleting it?

I haven't been a virgin customer for many years and just had the email address going.

Hope someone can help.

9 REPLIES 9

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@ajnorth wrote:

Hi, I have a very old virgin.net email address that I want to delete because all I get from it now is spam, but I can't find any way of deleting it?

I haven't been a virgin customer for many years and just had the email address going.

Hope someone can help.

You won't be able to delete it yourself but the VM Forum Team should be able to get this done for you when they reach this thread in a day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you Graham

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @ajnorth,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting spam for one of your former email addresses from us, I would be able to get a ticket raised with our support team to get this email address deleted from our system, I will however need to take some details via private message, please look out for this message and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steve

Can you come back to me on this please.

Thanks

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for coming back to me @ajnorth, I have been off on annual leave since you last posted. So I apologise for the delays in getting back to you. 

This has now been  raised this with our IT support team to have the address deleted and I will be in touch as soon as I have any further updates on this.

Regards,

Steven_L

Great, thanks Steven!

Hi @ajnorth - you're very welcome, we'll keep in touch on this.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi I still want this email address deleted! can anyone help me please??

Thank you.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ajnorth

Thanks for your reply!

I'm going to drop you a private message now to collect a few details and provide you with an update on this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs