Menu
ginnyb1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

blueyonder email access

Since 22nd July I have been unable to access my blueyonder email account.  I have a message which asks me to verify my account and when I put in all the correct details I am still unable to access it.  I have spent hours and hours holding on for Virgin to answer my calls, to offer me solutions that dont work, to promise to call me back in 3 to 5 working days when they've investigated, to take down the details of my 3 complaints. To date there has been no solution although after 6 weeks they have been replying to me but still no solution.  The worst thing is that the email inbox appears to still be open even though I cant access it, so senders think I'm still receiving messages on this email address. Has anyone else had a similar nightmare experience and does anyone else have a solution.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: blueyonder email access

first thing to ask is are you still a VM broadband customer?

0 Kudos
ginnyb1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply. Yes I still have broadband landline and mobile with Virgin

0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @ginnyb1 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. 

Sorry to hear you've been having these issues with your email account and the complaints. I'll be able to take a look in to this for you - I'll send you a private message now to go through security 🙂 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos