cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

AS_Stenholm
Joining in

Good day to you.

I'm looking after the account of my old friend Anthony Stenholm and his wife who are in their 70s and not "majorly" tech savvy.

Anyways, Tony "Anthony" uses his email allot and after sending me an email last weekend (2nd Jan) ... he has hit the same problem (see below).

His email is, As I said, he uses this all the time, so the issue of 60 days and 90 days does not apply. Hopefully you can restore service to this email address and get his emails back.

removed

I have access to his Virgin Account as I have had to sort out a few issues in the past for him, so not sure if I should give account number on here.

If you can locate his details, For Caister-on-Sea , you should have his landline number if you need to verify this request in person.

Hope you can help, regards Mark (on behalf of Anthony Stenholm)

Sorry!

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

3 REPLIES 3

albob
Superfast

Thanks Albob, 

Tony tends to use his PC and IPAD just for ebay and emails. I did try the password reset but no joy. 

The link did suggest an issue that hit people around the 31st of October, so not sure if that issue with the update that caused the error back then, had been resolved ... and as to whether it would have delayed access to Tony's account 4 months after the issue report of it ??

Thanks again ... I hope someone from support could actually look into his email and see if there is anything that has happened. It's the only one he has "really" and so all his ebay purchase info, along with his regular contacts are gone ... not a good place to be 😕 

Fingers crossed ... not sure how I can resolve this on his behalf, if I can't contact support direct, with his email/account number ?? He did try calling apparently, but got the Press 1 for this, press 2 for that ... which isn't as straight forward for a man his age to navigate. 

Thanks for coming back to us @AS_Stenholm.

I can look into this further for you but would need to confirm a few details via a private message.

I will send over a private message now.

Regards,

Steven_L