Menu
Joining in
Message 21 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Re: Your mailbox is not available at the moment

Does anybody have any other suggestions to resolve my issue as I seem to be getting nowhere with my current method of requests!

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 22 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Geroffmyland,

First of all please accept my apologies for the trouble you've had in trying to get this resolved. I've got a pretty good idea of what's going wrong at the moment so I'm going to send you a PM to go through it all and restore your access.

Please keep an eye out for my message and get back to me when it's convenient, speak to you soon.

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Joining in
Message 23 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Kev

Of all the communication that I received on this issue, your detailed information in the PM proved to be the most valuable. 
Unfortunately, it came a day too late whereby I was finally contacted and the same action was performed over the phone and resolved.

I sure you’ll agree that it is pathetic that the resolution was so simple and took less than 2 mins to implement. How on earth was this allowed to carry on for almost 6 weeks and constant chasing from the customer/requestor.

As the manager of the VM community, I expect you’ll be implementing some changes to your workforce and possibly some retraining.

Ive yet to have any response to the complaint that was raised. I expect that department are inundated if this is the level of service people get.

I feel as though I should receive yet another badge for all my continued wasted effort in following up on my own request.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 24 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Hi geroffmyland,

Thanks for getting back in touch. I'm sorry again that we weren't able to get the issue resolved for you. Please rest assured I've taken this on board and will be reviewing our response to these sorts of situations in future.

I've sent you a PM in relation to the complaint and next steps.

Please let me know if there's anything else we can do to help.

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos