Menu
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 11 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Re: Webmail 403 error

Good evening, Adrian.

I am sorry it's still not working. I've re-enabled it again for you.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Hi ajs6000,

Thanks for your message. Can I ask, is it not working on webmail. client or both?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 13 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Hi John,

Webmail only, IMAP is working ok. The problem is, you can only access setup through webmail.

Regards

Joining in
Message 14 of 20
Flag for a moderator

I have had this 403 Forbidden error for about 6 days now. Spoken to virgin media tech support in India who have no idea. 4 calls in the last 3 days between 40 and 80 minutes each call, being passed from pillar to post. Absolutely shocking service.

On Thursday they closed the ticket claiming it was solved when it wasn’t. Have also promised call backs twice - never happened!

VM have confirmed that they also see this error if they try to access my account i.e nothing to do with my hardware (which I’d already proved) - but they simply don’t know what to do. 5 different agents have tried the same thing - changing the password- It doesn’t work, but they then pass me on to someone else who tries exactly the same thing, I’m in Groundhog Day/ infinite loop nightmare.

HELP!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 15 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dfr-danr,

Welcome to the community.

I'm really sorry to hear that you are also having this issue when trying to access your emails, and for the poor experience you've had in attempt to get help with this.

I think the best thing to do would be to pass this over to our second line help team, which will require me raising a fault ticket. 

I'm going to send you over a PM so I can pass security and grab some extra details from you. Please find my message over at the purple envelope.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 16 of 20
Flag for a moderator

I am now having this problem as many people have had on this forum. Reset password, cleared cache and still cannot access my webmail.

Would appreciate some help on this as I am missing some important emails.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 17 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Hello gpb156

Sorry to hear you are having the same issue with webmail

I would need to send you private message to pass security 

That way I can look at the account for you 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 18 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Hi gpb156

Can you please try accessing your email now and see if that works 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 19 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately I am still getting 403 Forbidden

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 20 of 20
Flag for a moderator

Please don't hold your breath...I've been waiting for resolution to this issue for > 3 weeks now!! I was told that it had been referred to 2nd line support >2 weeks ago - no update since. Had already raised a complaint - no response in 2.5 weeks!! Now that is customer service par excellence.......... (and please don't waste any time phoning IT support - you will go round in circles for hours, getting nowhere with first line support who have no understanding. They will assume it is your device (even when you explain it happens on 4 different devices  and web browsers). It even happens when Virginmedia try to access - and still no response.........

If you do get a solution before retirement, please do let me know how.

Many thanks

0 Kudos