Menu
Chris003
Joining in
Message 11 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin media email stopped working

I’ve just read (perhaps slightly too late) that the two email accounts may have been orphaned as I have not attached them to my current account with virgin.

can a moderator please pm me to action a move and transfer of a primary and secondary email please that are with the virginmedia.com sign off.

Virgin media has been mine or my partners broadband service for over 10 years.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 12 of 17
Flag for a moderator

start your own thread. Hijacking someone else will delay help for you both

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 13 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: Your mailbox is not available at the moment

Hello Chris003,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the forums in regard to your email account, we appreciate you raising this via the forums.

I'm going to send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to look into this further.

Rob

0 Kudos
Chris003
Joining in
Message 14 of 17
Flag for a moderator

No nearer to a resolution and things now gone quiet in private messages.

It looks like many people have had the same issue very recently.

it’s spectacularly bad timing for this email to not be available. Having been made redundant at the end of last year, the email is used by my partner on CV, job applications etc. This is destroying any chance she has of gaining employment and has the total embarrassment after 3 days of waiting for a resolution from virgin, in having to contact the people she has applied for jobs with and change email addresses and asking if they have contacted her. She’s changing her online profiles and contacting agencies all day when she could be applying for jobs and gaining employment. She is hard of hearing and this is a continual day of instant messaging, live chat etc etc. It’s stressful enough as it is, but I’ve never seen her in fits of tears like this having to spend countless days exasperated by the audacity of the live chat team asking her to give their technical team a call because they can’t deal with it over live chat. A call which she is unable to make due to a DISABILITY. I work all day and as account holder I clarify she can speak on my behalf on live chat and I help with the phone when I can, but after work (remember she doesn’t work and we need to pay bills) a call to virgin will last a minimum of an hour to get through, and then there is the “I’ll just transfer you” and being cut off. And then back to the one hour queue. It’s a total shambles.

Can’t anybody at virgin sort this out? It seems that the technical team are some elusive secret service bubble no one can reach directly. Even forum staff have to ask ‘them’ to resolve issues.

I’m at the point right now that I’ll see what options I have with regulators to resolve this and it’s my last request to have this sorted by Easter weekend, basically tomorrow, before I start that process. 

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 15 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Apologies for the delays in getting back to you Chris003, I have responded to you to provide an update via Private Message.

Rob

0 Kudos
Chris003
Joining in
Message 16 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Thank you very much Robert_P for resolving the issue! Can’t thank you enough 👍

0 Kudos
Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 17 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to us @Chris003.

We are glad to hear your issue was resolved by our team.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos