Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin media email confirmation

Hi guys, 

I was wondering if anyone has had this issue before. I can’t get into my account to confirm my email address. I’ve tried setting it up on the “mail” app and also accessing it from other possible links but unfortunately I have not been able to get access. I have also been trying to contact Virgin via text, chat and phone and there has been no reply or no agents available via telephone. 

Any ideas on how to get passed this would be much appreciated. 6AC2DC85-385D-43B7-8671-FB4FB7473D46.jpeg

 Thanks in Advance

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin media email confirmation

Hi Mikeepat,

Welcome to the community 🙂 I'm sorry to hear you're not able to login at the moment. Just to confirm, the potential confirmation email (shown in your screenshot) has gone to the email address you're trying to access by signing in? I know it's all a bit confusing when that happens, isn't it?

We can definitely help you gain access to the account. I've had a look and I can't confirm everything before clearing data protection checks, but I've had a provisional look and it does look like there's a verified email address linked to your account. Can you try logging in to My Virgin Media with that primary account please? Once you're logged in, you should be able to click Email in the top right to access the mailbox.

If for whatever reason that doesn't work, or you'd like some further help with it, just let us know and we can go through it all with you.

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules