Menu
Gary_S123
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

VM Mail box deleted?

Hello,

Having a bit of a moment this morning.... and hope to get help here?

Firstly, I am unable to access my VM mail box. It's been a while and I suspect it has been locked.

However, this has become a bigger problem this morning because I registered my f-secure account against this mail box. I am currently unable to access my f-secure account and need to do a password reset, but the reset mail goes to the VM mail box. I contacted f-secure support, but they cannot change my email at their end.

Help!

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: VM Mail box deleted?

Good Afternoon Gary_S123,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and I'm sorry to see this post has gone unanswered for an extended period of time.

Can you please advise me if you've been able to access the VM Mail box since your most recent post?

If you're still struggling, can you please confirm that the mailbox is connected to your current, active Virgin Media subscription?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Gary_S123
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi David,

Thank you for your reply. No progress since my post, and still unable to access my mail box.

Yes this is my mail box for my active VM account

Thanks Gary
0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey @Gary_S123,

Thanks for your post and I apologise for the amount of time taken to get back to you.

I would like to take a further look into this but we would need to confirm some account details that cannot be shared in the open forum. 

I will send over a private message in a moment, please look out for this and respond and we can get started looking into this for you. 

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos