Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive mail

OrchardK
On our wavelength

Please could someone advise why I cannot now receive emails please, thanks 

23 REPLIES 23

Hey OrchardK, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry you have lost access to your account after leaving us.

I understand this is frustrating and I am sorry about this.

However at the time of you leaving us we do make you aware that you will have 90 days before the email stops working. 

I can also see you have spoke to the team on this, and again I am sorry about this. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Sorry I have to refute this, there was no mention of ninety days to me and I haven’t left you, you have left me, unable to access an account which is still live but inaccessible and has never been associated with a broadband account as it was opened with you prior to you even offering broadband to your customers, it’s never been a paid for account so not associated with the agenda you are trying to push, I’m not sure who you would feel if your account was closed without warning and with no recourse, I cannot tell how much damage you have done and the things I am still trying to rectify, especially for my 90year old Mum who relies on me and my help to navigate the digital world, thanks for your time and understanding of the situation  

Again, we understand your frustration OrchardK. 

Rob

OrchardK
On our wavelength

Thanks Rob, I am glad you can see my frustration but seeing this does not solve the problem caused by Virgin Media, if I had caused damage to your account how would I be viewed…?