Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Unable to get into email (unavailable)

Hi I am unable to gain access to my email account. Can this be reset for me please. 

thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to get into email (unavailable)

There have been issues for many email addresses in the past week or two, many of which need the attention of VM staff. The Forum Team (VM employees) will reach this thread as soon as possible as they work through the board in date order.

In the meantime, can you confirm you are a VM broadband customer, and that the email address you are having trouble with is linked to the billing account when you sign in at my virgin media? Don't post your email address or personal details, just facts.

It will also help them to know what is occurring when you try to log in to your email?  Are there any error codes/messages?

The Forum Team have been advising these first steps:

"Have you changed your password through your online Virgin media account? Also we would recommend doing an anti virus scan on all devices that you are trying to access the impacted email account from.

Please try the above first and if you still require further assistance please come back to us and we can assist you further"

Use this link  https://mail2.virginmedia.com/  and reset your password by clicking on password in 'Forgotten your email or password'.  After things are fixed, you may also wish to check your auto forwarding and filter rules which may have been set up in your webmail.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to get into email (unavailable)

Hello Madmax889

Sorry to hear of the problems experienced accessing your email account. We're happy to take a closer look at this for you.

I'm going to send you a Private Message to get some more details from you and look forward to your reply. Can you also ensure you have reset the password for the email account you're having the problems with please.

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos