cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access manage accounts section on my profile, also some email accounts not working

bettysands
Tuning in

Hi

I am able to login to virgin website fine but every time I try to access the 'manage accounts' section in my profile it keeps saying oops this page is broken etc... I was able to access this yesterday morning but can't anymore.

I want to gain access to this section so as I can update my other email accounts etc. Also I am unable to login to webmail on a few of my other virgin email accounts as it states this mailbox is not available at the moment. I can login with my main account but not some of my other ones.

Please advise

69 REPLIES 69

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @BillAlston

Thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that the 'Manage Accounts' button is not on your profile page. Does this happen when you use the app and when you log in via the webpage?

Best wishes,

Serena

Thanks for the reply. My partner was using the wrong login. The option is there now but only our virginmedia addresses are there, the virgin.net ones are missing. 

Please read all my previous messages, sick of answering the same questions over and over again!! 

I've posted on this separately but thought I'd add it to this thread as well.

I've had this problem for 5 months too!!!  5 months!!!

And yes I've tried everything - different browsers, different computers, clearing the caches, private browsing windows....

I've got to the point where I want to close my email accounts and I can't even do that!

Am I missing something or is this community forum the only place to get help with an issue?

Or is it possible to contact support directly?

I have been in contact with Vitgin customer support since December.

Well over 20 "chats" and very long phone calls.

Keeps being escalated up the food chain to "technical fault team" but nothing gets done.

Disgusting customer care!

Yep, very disappointing.  Maybe a complaint from all involved to the Ombudsman?  Does anyone know the details of how to do that?

And any other forums/pages where it is possible to warn others of the problems with a Virgin Media account?

Hi BillAlston, thanks for the message. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the email. Please click on the following link here - Chris

I have had this issue now sinc December 2021.

Nobody at Virgin Media it in the slightest bit interested.

I have a complaint opened on 28/03/2022 that nobody has responded to.

I wish to escalate this complaint, please tell me how I do this.

Hi aleighen,

Thank you for your PM. I have replicated the same issue on our end and I have notified our IT Teams that the issue is still ongoing.

If there are any changes you're wishing to make on the 'manage profile section' whilst it isn't working for you, please just let us know and we will be happy to make the changes manually on our end for now.

Kind regards

Beth