Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Unable to access email

Every time I have clicked on email it either goes to sign in and then goes to Your Email Box is unavailable or straight to Your Email Box is unavailable. The rest of the message says wait an hour and try again. If it continues to happen then contact 150 which I've done but I can't get through. Is anyone else having this problem? I've tried two different browsers and it happens on both.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to access email

The easiest way to get a hold of someone is to message our first-line support on our live online chat. They are the best chance of getting someone to fix this issue.

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your response - how do I send a message to the webchat

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Before trying to contact VM by webchat I suggest you try changing the password on the email address concerned.  You should be able to do this via the forgotten password link. 

virgin-media-reset-username-and-password 

If this does not restore access then the Forum Team will need to unlock the account for you. @Kev_B 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Email problems

I was trying to attach a picture of the page I get when I try to access my Virgin Media email. I have not been able to access my email since last Wednesday and I have rung, sent a message to online chat and sent a text message. So far, Ihave had no response to this. Is anyone else having the same problem.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email problems

The Forum Team should reach this thread soon.  Have you tried the password reset as mentioned in the earlier post?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Yes I have but I don't get to the page where I can put my email address and password. It goes immediately to Sorry, Your inbox is not available.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Hi Densmum,

Thanks for your post 🙂

I am sorry to hear this I can certainly take a look for you 🙂 I will pop you over a private message asking for some details keep an eye out for the purple envelope 

Thanks

Zoie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Thank you 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 10 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dens mum, I'm also having the same issue as you. I've tried changing the passwords, different browsers and also different platforms, mobile and laptop and nothing works. This is my work email and I am desperately trying to work and now I have nearly another day lost and my boss is losing patience as the things I need to work on are all in that inbox.

On the forum I saw a number for emergencies to text when someone has the same problem as us and urgently needs to access their email. I tried it 07533 051809 and last night the chat was encouraging, this morning it had gone dead so I replied and was told that they do not support queries like ours so I told them this is what their own forum says to do ! they apologised and said they'd raise with the IT Department and that was 9am this morning. They have asked me to ring the tec helpline and sent me the number but from what I see on here nobody seems to have resolved through the helpline. 

I just wanted you to know you are not alone :0( and if I sort it I'll let you know how I did it.

Den

0 Kudos