cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Access Ntlworld Email

Verysadbunny
Joining in

I am unable to log in to Ntlworld email.  Have done a Password reset and waited over 30 minutes and still cant get access.  Is there a general problem?

4 REPLIES 4

Click1157
Tuning in

I have exactly the same problem. Been with NTL until it changed to Virgin only thing I've done is change password.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Verysadbunny, thanks for posting on our help forum and welcome to our community.

We're sorry to hear of the issue with accessing your ntlworld email account recently.

We'd love to help, for this we need more info from you.
Can you please tell us what error you get each time you're trying to log on to your mailbox with your password?

Also, are you accessing your emails over a browser or client software (such as Outlook etc) so we can see how to best help further?

Would you be able to test this on a different browser or device and let us know if it works?

Please, confirm the above and we're happy to assist you.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Have now resolved the problem.  My account had been suspended due to suspicious activity (I had a number of phishing emails come through which I forwarded to "phishing.gov.uk" and the account was blocked while I was sending them).  Contacted Virgin by phone and got it unblocked.  Once I managed to log in there was an email from Virgin to say it had been blocked and another from them notifying me that I had changed my password (which I had at the prompt from Virgin).  Thank you for replying.

Hi @Verysadbunny 

Thanks for your response

Absolute great to hear that you've managed to resolve the issue and my apologies for the inconvenience, please be sure to contact us if you ever require any further assistance.

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs