hurrah me too getting better speeds, I had been seeing increase in SPF failures reported arising from my outgoing mail sent using gmail SMTP while my SPF records say I use VM. Was glad I held off making any changes and the fix arrived. Would have been good to know there was effort trying to solve it by VM as I nearly reconfigured my SPF and gave up on VM SMTP!
Hello, hurrah and thanks to everyone who (at last) got VM to sort this. I ran a few test emails today and noted that deliveries and receipts were more or less instant. I shall keep an eye on it for a few days but it does seem to be resolved.
I just received an email from VM in response to the complaint I made about how long it took to get this resolved, mentioning that the Community Forum should be monitored to see what problems people are having.
The email says, "Please be informed that the VM Community forum is a discussion platform for our customers which is not monitored by any VM staff but you might get bot generated replies from VM."
However, the VM Community Page says, "Here to help, and always happy to do so, these guys work for Virgin Media to keep our forum boards friendly, helpful and welcoming. And they all know their stuff." I think VM needs to get its act together.
I'm sorry you've received that response from our Complaints Team and I can confirm that it is incorrect. We do have Forum Staff members on here who are more than happy to help our members. It does appear however that they may be talking about our Messaging system where a bot is used to transfer customers to the correct Team.
I'll get this fed back to our Complaints Team for training but please continue on here so our Forum Team can help you.