Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to access email via Opera

I have the same problem. I am getting a blue screen. At the bottom of the screen I have Rev48. It also says "service is not available right now - retry. I do but the blue screen returns. I have deleted cookies but still no success. Not the end of the world as I can pick up my emails via Edge, but I would like to use just one browser.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@petgor wrote:

I have the same problem. I am getting a blue screen. At the bottom of the screen I have Rev48. It also says "service is not available right now - retry. I do but the blue screen returns. I have deleted cookies but still no success. Not the end of the world as I can pick up my emails via Edge, but I would like to use just one browser.

Any ideas?

Have you also cleared your browser cache in your preferred browser?  Also try using an incognito/private window in your browser as these should ignore cache and cookies.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

See this -

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Unable-to-log-into-webmail/td-p/4009266/page/26

When you have cleared cache and cookies. Shut down Opera completely and reopen it.

Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. It worked. Back to normal