cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please stop

m00g
Superfast

Can you please ask  OFFSHORE support to stop calling DAILY to ask me if A) I have fixed the email issue or B) if they have fixed it.

It isnt, it hasnt worked for three weeks and seeing as they escalate each and every time they call. why am i NOT getting calls from your CEO, surely the escalation has hit that desk by now 😕

69 REPLIES 69

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi M00g,

Thank you for your post.

I am sorry you feel this way. You can edit your marketing preferences on your my virgin media here under "my preferences"

Zoie

Yes i know, however that will not stop unintelligible OFFSHORE tech support..

LOL no sooner had i posted and BOOM, another offsore call asking if I HAVE FIXED IT,  after i said no and then tried to explain to the advisor what the issue is for what must be the thirtieth time as they call every day, she hung up as i was explaining.

Not unusual for them to just break the call or put you back in the line.

From checking our systems we can see there is a ticket raised for our IT team to look into this, if the ticket is still open due to the issue ongoing they may contact you but unless they have made any changes or feel they have resolved it they shouldn't call you everyday

Rob

And yes they are still calling to ask if i have fixed it. Todays call was hilarious, i was asked to check the email and BOOM your own systems wouldnt let me log in, the advisor tried to access your webpage and got the same error.

I am not really surprised at this as firstly you have been unable to fix the email issue so why would you be able to fix your own issues?

So no, to anyone at VM who wants to know or cares.... its still not fixed.

Hello m00g

I am happy to take a look for you

But first can you please try a password reset for the email address you are having issues with 

Make sure its one you have never used before 

Wait 20 minutes and try logging in again

Gareth_L

Hi Gareth_L

Every day i try a new password and yes i do use different ones. This is not a "suspicious account activity" where your systems mistakenly lock accounts.

VM offshore support have excelled themselves, NOT content with calling daily they have now escalated to calling THREE times today. I wouldnt mind if they were calling to state the email issue is fixed but they dont, they want to know if i have fixed it and if not they will escalate yet again.

I understand NO free email service is gauranteed but Outlook and GMAIL are free and there is rarely an issue with them. If this was a CableInet or Telewest email address i could understand if you had closed those, but the issue lays with a VIRGINMEDIA.COM address.

Seven boxes failed, six came back, why not the seventh?? Its been a month now.

From checking our system m00g we can confirm that the ticket is still open and being looked into. We can also see you have spoken to the team since posting and they have advised you of this.

The team do call to provide updates on the ticket and to ask for any additional information that may be required.

Rob