cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password Reset Not Working

Jo60
Joining in

I’ve been trying to reset my passwords for two of my email accounts for a couple of months now, but whenever I type in my new password, I get a message that I cannot use that password. I’ve tried every combination I can think of with capitals, without capitals, with numbers and without numbers, with symbols and without symbols, recognisable words and random letters and numbers etc, but all to no avail. The only way I have been able to reset it is by phoning Virgin with varying quality of assistance. The passwords they set for me are too easily guessed and seem to be the standard ones given.  I really want a much stronger password but it doesn’t seem like I’m going to get one, because the page appears to be broken and the customer service is utterly crap with half the people I speak to not even able to understand me so they don’t actually understand what the problem is I’m trying to explain. They just keep changing my password instead of fixing the page so I can set my own. I can’t get through to them. What do I do? 

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Jo60 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you on the team.

I am so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue with our services and your password. I'd be happy to take a closer look into this with you via a PM. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.