cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ox App Suite

wickywoowoo
Tuning in

So I have been stuck trying to log into this email for a week now.  All I get is this blue screen and inability to log in.

It's bad enough I cannot access my email via Windows 10 built in email software, now I cannot get it on my browser either.  I am lucky I can access it on my phone's email app and on Firefox in my laptop, otherwise my emails would be blocked to me with no end in sight.

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Already looked at that and, unfortunately, absolutely nothing on it is of any help at all.

Incognito tabs do nothing, clearing cache and cookies does nothing, Edge doesn't work, Chrome doesn't work.  I am extremely lucky that Firefox does work but I don't use that normally and had to install it especially to try this so it really isn't a good solution.

Hi wickywoowoo,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're having an issue using this app, I'm glad to hear however you've found a work around for it. 

So I can get a few more details regarding it I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

wickywoowoo
Tuning in

Just to let everyone know, for my issue at least, my newly installed AVG Ultimate anti-virus suite has software called "anti-track" and when it was turned on, it would shunt Virgin Email to Ox App suite.  When I turned it off or added the Virgin Email URL to a "safe list", it now works fine.  I am not sure how or why this is, but that has fixed my issue at least.

Anyone else having similar issues, check if your anti-virus software has a "safe list" you can add the website too, it seems to clash.

I also have AVG anti-track.

Would this be the reason for my emails not being deleted and my screen flashing off and the "appsuite!!" appearing?

I am using Windows 10 Edge and it is a constant nuisance that I try to delete an email, the screen goes blank then the emails reappear without the deletion.

It may well be. If you turn the Anti-Track software off, or add the URL for the login page to your safe list - it should work. It's like the AVG software is treating the Virgin email website as something dodgy. It's probably that Ox App Suite thing that is confusing it.

Thanks for that response. It seems to tally with other reports.
AVG have sent a response which I have yet to investigate.