Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ntlworld not receiving emails

I’ve been getting a lot of spam and now I’m not receiving emails to my nylworld account on iPhone or pc.  I sent an email from ntlworld to another account which arrived and replied to it but not received the reply.  Someone hacked my eBay account and changed my password eBay have sent a link to reset my password but I haven’t received it or any other email since 4am

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ntlworld not receiving emails

Sign into the account concerned in VM webmail https://mail2.virginmedia.com/ and click on settings.  Under the email section check that no rogue autoforward or Filter options have been set which could be redirecting you emails elsewhere.

Also follow all of the other steps set out in this help page: virgin-media-mail-my-email-has-been-hacked 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I’ve gone into my email settings and emails being auto forwarded to an unknown email address, must have been hacked

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

After securing my account, I would be tempted to make note of that address, and arrange for all my spam to be forwarded to it.  And the spam of all my friends and relations.  And some stupid newsletters, too!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos