Menu
stevecraig
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Ntlworld email hacked

Hi

My old ntlworld email account has been hacked and needs shutting down immediately. Please help.

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ntlworld email hacked

Hi Stevecraig, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your Email looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you. 

I will be able to get this email removed and erased from our servers, I also want to give you some hints and tips on how to keep yourself safe from fraud and scams.

As further help and advice to keep you protected, you can change all passwords to important apps and accounts such as banking apps, your Virgin Media Online Account, any shopping websites such as Amazon which have your banking details if you feel like you want to be extra careful.
Keeping your computer up to date and frequent virus scans (I do a scan once a month on my personal PC) will help keep you well protected and in the know with any issues. You can do this on your smart phone or tablets too!
I also have a handy link here - Fraud Prevention - which has a blanket overview of fraud that I think will be helpful 🙂
I hope my info gives you a bit more clarity and I will send you a PM now so we can remove your email!
Thanks,
Megan_L

0 Kudos