cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ntlworld email address

Lgoodier
Joining in

I have had an ntlworld email address for years and I am currently a virgin mobile broadband and tv customer. 

my email address has recently been hacked and compromised but I am unable to login in to my account to reset my password. It does not recognise my email when I try to login. 

When I originally set up with Virgin, the account was in my name. Our current account is in my husbands name. But I have continued to use my ntlworld email account problem free. I wonder if this is the problem?

please can you help me to secure my email.

thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Lgoodier,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear your old Email address associated to an account that is now closed has been hacked, as this is not on an active account all we will be able to do is permanently delete this, I will be more than happy to have a look to make sure this is the case, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Lgoodier,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear your old Email address associated to an account that is now closed has been hacked, as this is not on an active account all we will be able to do is permanently delete this, I will be more than happy to have a look to make sure this is the case, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Lgoodier
Joining in

Hi, I did not receive a chat invite as stated. Please send an invite so I can address the below issue.

Thank you.

Titchnuss58
Joining in

Mine to its been nearly 3 weeks now, me making phone calls, that now i can no longer afford to make, and getting advice that does not work, deleting my password, reseting network settings, no one at Virgin Media, are trained to deal with this... i have put 2 complaints in and no responce, i go on the phone and  you have to repeat yourself over and over again, oh ok.. we will transfer you to our tech team, then cut you off.  Then you have to start all over again.  No one at virgin media, can help, even though its supposed to be your service provider than can unblock you.   i am seriously stressed out with them i have going to leave No Help of them what so ever .