Menu
Labailey105
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Ntlworld.com username not working

Hi, Trying to sort out my grandparents account,

And their Ntlworld username and the password reset isnt working, We've phoned up but they did nothing

Thanks

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: @Ntlworld.com username not working

Hello Labailey105

Sorry to hear of the problems faced trying to get some help with your grandparents email account, we appreciate you taking the time to contact us in regards to this and welcome to the community.

Firstly, can you elaborate on what exactly is happening with the email address? Are your grandparents still Virgin Media customers? Have they tried the 'forgot password' option on the sign in screen?

If they are no longer customers, email addresses are closed up to 90 days from the date of disconnection.

Rob

0 Kudos
Labailey105
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 

Yes they're still virgin media customers, and the password change just sends us back to the security questions, tried multiple times and no luck

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply, Labailey105,

If the online reset tool isn't working then the best thing for them to do would be to call in to our service centre so that they can clear data protection and we can reset the password them.  

I can also attempt to reset it here, but I would either need to speak with them directly unless you are able to clear data protection [as you are not the account holder you will need to know the account password set by your grandparents, we cannot provide you hints or secondary questions]

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos